1. Remove the protective brush cover by sliding upwards and plug the styler into a power outlet - selecting either the low or high heat settings – Depress the
< or > brush rotation buttons to ensure you understand the rotation direction before styling your hair .
2. Wash and condition your hair as usual. Comb hair before using to detangle.
3. Using a hair dryer, dry your hair first until it is 80% dry. For added volume, turn your head upside down as you dry.
4. Once hair is 80% dry, you should start to create your style using the Digital Sensor Hot Air Styler.
1. Ensure you section your hair using clips before styling .
Take a hair section to start styling with approx. 2.5cm - 5cm wide and no more than 1cm thick (if you have thick hair make the section around 50mm thick).
2. Place either the 50mm or 40mm ceramic brush onto the body of the appliance and lock into place.
3. Slide the on/off temperature switch to either the low or high heat setting.
4. Place the styler under the section of hair, close to the roots and brush through the section to remove tangles (without brush rotating).
5. For added volume at the root of the hair , hold the brush in place at the root (hair section is draped over top of brush) for a few seconds.
6. Move the brush through the hair section (hair is draped over top of brush), towards the ends and as you reach the end of the hair section, start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation direction switch.
7. As you do this it is important to resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. The brush should be rotating through the section of your hair (without the hair becoming wound round the brush head if you are holding the styler with the correct tension against the hair) to create a brushing effect as it dries and styles the hair.
8. For even more volume, allow the brush to rotate, winding the entire section of hair around the barrel, the brush will move upwards towards your scalp then release the the rotation switch and leave in the hair for a few seconds.
9. To release the section of hair, press and hold the opposite rotation button to unwind the hair section.
10. Repeat for each hair section.
11. After use switch off and unplug the appliance.
12. Allow the styler to cool before storing.
13. Place the protective brush shield over the head
SMOOTHING AND DRYING
Place the 3D styling brush on the body of the appliance.
Take a section of the hair and position the brush under the section at the hair roots.
Ensure the bristles go right into the hair. Gently slide the brush along the section from the roots to the tiups ending the action with a slight rotation of the wrist to give bounce to the style.
NOTE: If you notice the indicator light is flashing, this is completely normal. The
styler is automatically adjusting the temperature to guarantee a gentler and kinder
heat for the hair.
• For fine hair types or to gain extra volume use a volumising mousse in your hair while damp before styling.
• To define layers and give shape to styles , follow step 10 and repeat through the section.
• To add volume to the roots and body through the top section of the hair, follow steps 8 to 10 but using an upward motion.
• For long lasting results, follow steps 8 to 10 but then slide the on/off switch to the cool setting for a few seconds, this will set the hair.