• Always inspect the clipper blades for noticeable signs of damage.
• Ensure the clipper blades are well oiled before using.
• Always inspect the clipper blades before use to ensure they are free from hair, debris etc.
• Ensure the clipper is sufficiently charged before use.
• For best performance use on clean, dry hair that has been combed until tangle-free.
5 POSITION TAPER CONTROL
The 5 position taper control for is designed for blending layers & a precise close trim, everytime.
• To increase the cutting length, push the lever down.
• To reduce the cutting length, push the lever up.
EASY CLIPPING, YOUR WAY
The Turbo Cut features 7 cutting comb guides - grades #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6 & #8 comb guides (3mm to 19mm + 25mm) for cutting, shaping & fading and left + right ear taper cutting comb guides for the finishing touches around the ears.
• To attach a comb guide, ensure the appliance is switched off. Position the comb guide over the front of the clipper blade and slide over the head. Push and click the rear of the comb guide into position.
• To remove the comb guide, ensure the appliance is switched off. Push the tab on the rear of the comb guide away from the head and lift off.
• To attach the ear comb guides, choose either the left or right guide depending on which ear you are cutting above. Angle the clipper and gently stroke around the ear towards the back of the neck.