A state-of-the-art beard & stubble trimming tool that combines the precision of Japanese steel & the power of lithium-ion for best-in-class results.
OWN YOUR LOOK
The power is in your hands with the XPERT BEARD.
A professional beard & stubble trimmer developed with an advanced lithium battery for ultimate power and superior Japanese steel blades for precision & performance. With 24 lock in length length settings up to 12mm & a premium storage case for grooming on the go. Job done!
JAPANESE PRECISION - Ultra hard-wearing Japanese steel blades for 20% faster cutting
THE POWER OF LITHIUM - Cord/cordless rechargeable with long lasting 120 min cordless runtime + quick charge
CHANGE UP YOUR STYLE - 23 length settings up to 12mm with 0.5 increments for a precise finish
GROOMING ON-THE-GO- Premium travel case holds trimmer & all accessories, perfect for travel
Ultra-hard wearing precision engineered blades for the most precise hair cutting.
Lithium-ion battery provides enhanced power for long-lasting cordless use. With fast charging & sustained power performance, even at lower charge levels.
Extended 120min cordless use or connect to mains power for corded operation.
TRIMMING UP TO 12MM LENGTH:
1 comb guide with 24 precision trimming settings (1mm to 12mm) for crafting all types of beard & stubble.
QUICK CHARGE SYSTEM:
20min quick charge for 20min instant beard or stubble trim.
Dial length control adjusts trimming settings in 0.5mm steps for precise results.
Premium travel case protects your trimmer, comb guides & accessories. Ideal for home or on-the-go.
Removable, washable blades, for your cleanest cut.
Keep well-groomed wherever you go.
USING THE TRIMMING BLADES
1. Switch the trimmer on by pressing the On/Off button.
2. Based on your desired trimming length, select your desired setting.
3. To adjust the cutting length of your trimmer, simply use the ‘‘+’’ or ‘‘-’’buttons to adjust the comb guides to the required trimming length.
4. When trimming, the teeth of the comb guide should be pointing upwards and should be flat against the face.
5. Move the trimmer upwards through the hair, a little at a time. It is suggested to trim the hair in the direction of hair growth, as trimming against the direction of growth could cause a rash or irritation. The ultra-flex contouring head will follow the curves of your face to ensure both accuracy and comfort.
6. Pull the skin firmly with one hand during the trimming process to ensure the closest trim possible.
7. Move the trimmer slowly and carefully, so as not to cut any hair you do not intend to trim.
8. Just like shaving, extra time should be given when trimming under the neck area, as again this is where hairs grow in many different directions.
9. Trim, shape and define your facial hair as needed.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPLY EXCESS PRESSURE TO THE BLADE, AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE BLADE AND CAN RESULT IN INJURY TO THE SKIN DURING TRIMMING.
Hit up your Information Booklet that comes with this product for more grooming tips, inspiration & guidance on how to get the best use of your clipper.