5 position comb guide (2mm to 10mm) for tackling short or longer length beards & goatee.
REAL RUBBER GRIP
Built tough with a real rubber non-slip grip.
Keep it clean with cleaning brush & oil.
Keep well-groomed wherever you go.
HOW TO USE THE RUGGED COMMANDER
• Always inspect the trimmer blades for noticeable signs of damage.
• Always inspect the trimmer blades before use to ensure they are free from hair, debris etc.
• Ensure the trimmer is sufficiently charged before use.
• For best performance use on clean, dry hair that has been combed until tangle-free.
OILING THE BLADES
To get the sharpest, most precise cut, it is highly recommended to oil the blades about once a month.
Using the oil supplied with your new tool, unscrew the cap & cut off the very end of the plastic tube with a pair of scissors to release the oil.
Switch your tool on, gently squeeze the oil tube & apply 2 drops of oil onto the blades. Leave the tool on for a further few seconds to allow the oil to thoroughly spread across each of the blades. Switch off the tool & remove any excess oil by gently dabbing with a cloth.
USING THE 3 POSITION TAPER CONTROL DEFINE YOUR LOOK!
The 3 position taper control (located on the rear of the handle) is ideal for blending layers & a precise close trim, everytime. The taper control eliminates the need in some situations for a comb attachment because it lets you gradually adjust the closeness of the cut.
To use the taper control:
1. For closest cut and shortest hair, slide the switch all the way down to level #3. This is the setting to use for the 2-day shadow look and will trim to 0.6mm length.
2. To increase the cutting length, slide the switch up to level #2 - this will trim to 1.1mm length.
3. To increase cutting to the longest length, slide the switch to level #1 - this will trim to 1.5mm length.
Hit up www.vsformen.com.au for more grooming tips & inspiration.
USING THE BLADE TO OUTLINE
• Do not attach a comb guide.
• Hold the trimmer upside down with the blade facing downwards, yet flat against the skin.
• Move the trimmer gently downwards in small strokes around the edge of the area you wish to outline.
• Having defined the outline, hold the trimmer with the blades pointing upwards, yet flat against the skin and move the trimmer upwards against the direction of hair growth. This will trim the unwanted hair adjacent to the outline.