Hit up www.vsformen.com.au for more grooming tips & inspiration.
Before trimming your beard or stubble:
a. Use the beard comb use prior to trimming to help prep hair by combing through until tangle-free, then;
b. Use the beard brush to help untangle, soften and smooth. Using the beard brush before trimming also helps to eliminate dead skin cells, while revitalizing & rejuvenating skin to prep for trimming.
USING THE BEARD & STUBBLE TRIMMER TRIMMING BLADES + COMB GUIDE
1. Switch the trimmer on by sliding the On/Off switch upwards so that the “I”marking is visible.
2. Select your desired cutting length. To adjust the cutting length of your trimmer, simply turn the wheel up and down (clockwise and anti-clockwise) to your desired cutting length setting. If trimming longer than 6mm, it’s advised to move the short beard guide to the back of the trimmer.
3. When trimming, hold the comb guide flat against the skin. For the most precise, consistent trim, the tips of the teeth and the little corners protruding from the comb should always be in contact with the skin. If not, the precision of the cut may change.
4. It is suggested to trim the hair in the direction of hair growth, as trimming against the direction of growth could cause a rash or irritation.
5. Pull the skin firmly with one hand during the trimming process to ensure the closest trim possible.
6. Move the trimmer slowly and carefully, so as not to cut any hair you do not intend to trim.
7. Trim, shape and define your facial hair as needed.
NOTE: Be careful not to apply excess pressure to the blade, as this may damage the blade and can result in injury to the skin during trimming.
USING THE MILKMAN BEARD BALM
Use the Milkman Beard Candy Beard Balm to add style and lustre to any bearded look.
Directions: Scrape a small amount of beard balm in your fingertips & rub together until it dissolves, then work through your beard & style as preferred.
Caution: Patch test before use. Store in a cool dark place. Discard 12 months after opening. Not for consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
To find out more on Milkman, or where to buy Milkman products, head to
Ingredients: Bees Wax, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis
(Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Argonia Spinosa (Argan)
Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Camellia) Oil, Olea
Europaea Fruit (Olive) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba)
Wax, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedar) Oil, Sandalwood Fragrant Oil, D-alpha-
Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Parfum
(Fragrance), Glycine Soja Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Bud (Clove) Oil.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA