The 2-in-1 precision beard & stubble trimmer for perfect facial grooming.
The Beard Trim is the tool for you to shape your finest look.
It'll keep you looking smart with a 2-in-1 design - includes an integrated precision trimmer & foil shaver for smart looking results. Nice!
2-in-1 design with integrated precision trimmer + foil shaver.
HAIR CAPTURE SYSTEM
Easy to clean hair collector captures hair while you trim.
For no-mess trimming.
PRECISION W-TECH BLADES
High performance, high strength steel blades cut 25% faster.*
*Compared to traditional VSforMen stainless steel blades
35MM TRIMMING BLADE
Wide trimming blade for a guaranteed precision cut. Easily and effortlessly trims your stubble, beard & moustache.
Sharpen & define your look with a clean, smooth finish.
Ideal for finishing touches around the cheeks, sideburns & neck.
60min cordless run-time or connect to mains power for corded use.
TRIMMING LIKE A PRO
1 comb guide with 39 positions (1mm to 20mm) for crafting a short stubble look, or keeping your beard in top shape.
PRECISION TRIMMING MADE EASY
Integrated dial adjusts trimming settings in 0.5mm steps.
Stands freely on your bench top.
Removable, washable blades. For your cleanest cut.
Lightweight, compact design with a slim shape for easy grip.
OIL FREE, THE WAY IT SHOULD BE
Blades never need oiling for no-fuss maintenance.
KEEP IT CLEAN
Includes cleaning brush.
PREPPING YOUR NEW TOOL
The Beard Trim is so easy to use. But before you start using your new tool, you must take the time to charge it overnight for 16 hours before its first use. Your new tool comes with a small amount of charge, but the initial charge will ensure your new tool
will have optimum power performance to give you smooth fast cutting, every time.
-- Before using for the first time, fully charge your new tool continuously for16 hours.
-- Maximum battery capacity will only be reached after 3 charging & discharging cycles (one cycle of 16 hours followed by two cycles of 8 hours).
-- Ensure your new tool is switched off.
-- Insert the small plug on the charging adaptor into the socket on the bottom of your new tool.
-- Plug the charging adaptor into a suitable mains power socket and switch on.
-- The red charging LED indictor light on your new tool will light up when correctly connected to the mains power. When it is fully charged, the red charging LED indicator light will remain on.
-- A full charge will supply 60 minutes cordless runtime.
-- Subsequent recharges will only require 8 hours charging time.
-- To maintain optimum capacity of the rechargeable battery, it is highly recommended to fully discharge & then recharge your tool for 16 hours every 3 months.
To use the trimmer connected to mains power:
- Insert the small plug on the charging adaptor into the socket on the bottom of your new tool.
- Plug the charging adaptor into a suitable mains power socket and switch on.
- Switch the trimmer on – NOTE – if the battery is weak and low on battery charge, wait approx. 1min before switching the trimmer on.
HOW TO USE THE BEARD TRIM
-- Always inspect the trimmer blades for noticeable signs of damage.
-- Always inspect the trimmer blades before use to ensure they are free from hair, debris etc.
-- Ensure the trimmer is sufficiently charged before use.
-- For best performance use on clean, dry hair that has been combed until tangle-free
-- If the foil is cracked, broken or loose, do not use it again and replace with a new foil. Using a foil in a faulty condition can cause injury.
-- Do not shave on open wounds, cuts, burns, warts, moles or on sunburned skin.
-- Do not use the foil shaver if you suffer from skin irritations or infections, such as psoriasis or eczema. If at all unsure always consult your doctor before use.
SELECTING A CUTTING LENGTH
Your Beard Trim comes with 1 comb guide with 39 positions (1mm to 20mm) for crafting a short stubble look, or keeping your beard in top shape and an integrated grooved wheel control that adjusts the trimming settings in 0.5mm steps. Simply turn the wheel up and down to your desired cutting length setting.
GOOD TO NOTE: Always put the comb guide on BEFORE turning the trimmer on, and turn the trimmer off before removing it.
To remove the cutting guide, first adjust the cutting length to maximum (20 mm). With the trimmer switched off, remove one side and then the other side of the comb guide, to release the guide.
To replace the cutting guide, first adjust the cutting length to minimum (1 mm). With the trimmer switched off, clip on one side and then the other side of the comb guide.
Use the grooved wheel to select the desired cutting length.
USING THE TRIMMING BLADE + COMB GUIDE
1. Switch the trimmer on by sliding the On/Off switch upwards so that the “I” marking is visible.
2. Select your desired cutting length. To adjust the cutting length of your trimmer, simply turn the wheel up and down (clockwise and anti-clockwise) to your desired cutting length setting.
3. When trimming, hold the comb guide flat against the skin. For the most precise, consistent trim, the tips of the teeth and the little corners protruding from the comb should always be in contact with the skin. If not, the precision of the cut may change. (Fig. 3-4).
4. It is suggested to trim the hair in the direction of hair growth, as trimming against the direction of growth could cause a rash or irritation.
5. Pull the skin firmly with one hand during the trimming process to ensure the closest trim possible.
6. Move the trimmer slowly and carefully, so as not to cut any hair you do not intend to trim.
7. Trim, shape and define your facial hair as needed.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO APPLY EXCESS PRESSURE TO THE BLADE, AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE BLADE AND CAN RESULT IN INJURY TO THE SKIN DURING TRIMMING.